Botox – Haverhill, MA
Recapturing Your Youth with Botox®
When you look in the mirror, your face reflects a lifetime of smiles, sadness, anger, surprise, and even laughter. While the memories may be fond to recall, seeing the physical evidence in various fine lines and wrinkles may not be quite as welcoming. At Associates in Dental Health of Haverhill, Dr. Parsia Koleini is here to provide a safe and effective solution to help recapture your youthful appearance – Botox in Haverhill, MA! Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about whether you’re a candidate for this unique facial treatment.
What is Botox?
Botox is an FDA-approved method of treatment that is known to target fine lines and wrinkles. Consisting of a diluted form of botulinum toxin, the injectable solution temporarily freezes the muscles that contract within your face and cause wrinkles.
It is also commonly used for patients who suffer from severe migraines and/or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ/TMD), as it helps to release the muscles that cause significant pain.
Patients who receive Botox can expect to see noticeable results in about one week, and they can last for several months (2-3) before a follow-up treatment is required.
Who is a Good Candidate for Botox?
Determining whether you are a qualified candidate for Botox requires scheduling a consultation with a cosmetic dentist in Haverhill. After thorough discussions regarding your medical history and any current medications you are taking, we will decide if you could benefit from the use of Botox.
Ideally, you should be in at least your mid-20s before undergoing this type of facial treatment and be looking to fix one or more of the following facial flaws:
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD)
- Glabellar lines (vertical lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet
- Vertical lines around the lips
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Horizontal lines across the forehead
The Benefits of Botox
Botox is a highly effective treatment option that many individuals flock to as an alternative to a traditional facelift. Because it is non-invasive, with only a small needle entering into designated areas of your face, you can return to work immediately following your session.
But this is only one of the many benefits you can expect to experience with Botox. Others include:
- Koleini is a professional dentist who is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and has much experience administering Botox to patients.
- Instead of spending weeks or months recovering for a full facelift, you can achieve results from your Botox treatment within one week and quickly return to normal activity immediately following your appointment. You’ll just need to avoid strenuous exercise.
- Choosing Botox to reduce fine lines and wrinkles is a subtle way to improve your appearance.
- The procedure is non-invasive because only one or more small injections are required.
- Botox is quite affordable as opposed to a complete facelift or other TMJ therapies.