Dental Bonding – Haverhill, MA
Revamp Your Smile with Dental Bonding
The benefits of an attractive smile are priceless, but few people have perfect teeth naturally. Not to mention, many factors can affect their appearance over the years. Dental bonding can give you the smile of your dreams without costing you an arm or a leg. Dr. Parsia Koleini can treat minor imperfections quickly using a composite resin. You'll benefit from results that look and feel natural without spending your life's savings.
Why Choose Associates in Dental Health of Haverhill for Dental Bonding?
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Natural-Looking Results
- High-Quality Materials
What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a popular cosmetic treatment that offers both restorative and aesthetic benefits. A composite resin material is shaded to the color of enamel to blend in with a tooth when used to fix various issues. The biocompatible material is durable and can last for several years before needing to be replaced. You won't require extensive dental work to revamp your pearly whites. After just one appointment, you can achieve dramatic results without a lengthy recovery.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a great option for patients with various concerns, like:
- Tooth Decay
- Exposed Tooth Roots
- Chips or Cracks
- Stains or Discoloration
You'll require an initial consultation with your cosmetic dentist to ensure dental bonding is right for you.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
There are more options than ever before to address aesthetic imperfections, but dental bonding continues to rank among the most popular procedures every year. It offers various benefits, including:
- Natural-Looking Results: The resin will blend in with your tooth, so only a trained dental professional will know it is there.
- Minimally Invasive: The average treatment takes about 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the number of teeth you're treating. After cleaning your tooth, a weak acid is applied to it to open the pores in your enamel to ensure a strong bond. Your tooth is rinsed and dried before your dentist places the resin on your tooth and molds it into the ideal shape. A special dental light hardens it in a matter of seconds. Your dentist will smooth and polish your tooth to put the final touch on your new smile.
- Durable: Dental bonding can last for 5 to 15 years before needing to be replaced. You can get the most from your investment with good oral hygiene habits and regular dental care.
- Affordable: Dental bonding is more affordable than other cosmetic treatments, like veneers. If bonding is medically necessary, like fixing cracked teeth, your dental insurance may cover some of the expenses after meeting your annual deductible. We offer various financial solutions for any out-of-pocket expenses to keep a stunning smile within everyone's budget.
If you're not happy with the smile that you see in the mirror, you might be a candidate for dental bonding. Request an appointment online or call (978) 775-3264.