Dental Crowns and Bridges – Haverhill, MA
We Can Rebuild Damaged, Incomplete & Missing Teeth
Here in Haverhill, Associates in Dental Health of Haverhill is focused on providing patients with comprehensive, high-quality oral healthcare that truly makes a difference. Two of our most prominent restorative services are dental crowns and bridges, both of which can be used to recreate durable and attractive dental structure if the natural teeth are struggling in some way. Please contact us today if you have any questions or if you’re ready to schedule a first appointment for dental crowns and bridges with our Haverhill, MA dentists.
Associates in Dental Health of Haverhill for Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Attractive, Metal-Free BruxZir® and Emax Materials
- Dental Implants Available for Superior Tooth Replacement
- Highly Experienced Team of Dentists
What are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns (also sometimes called “caps”) are often recommended when the following situations occur:
- A tooth is suffering from advanced decay that can’t be treated with a filling
- A tooth has been badly injured
- A tooth is weakened and has a high risk of fracturing in the near future
- A tooth is cosmetically imperfect (for instance, it is noticeably misshapen)
- A natural tooth has been lost and replaced with a dental implant, which requires restoration
The crown will be placed over the tooth’s remaining natural shape, safely preserving it while also replenishing its original appearance and ability to function.
Learn More About Dental Crowns
What are Dental Bridges?
If one or more natural teeth that used to appear together have been lost entirely from the mouth, a dental bridge can literally “bridge” the gap they’ve left. This sturdy style of prosthetic is traditionally anchored in place with the help of two dental crowns, both of which are secured over adjacent healthy teeth. The final result is highly functional and lifelike, bringing back the biting strength patients need to enjoy their favorite foods once more.
At Associates in Dental Health of Haverhill, we’re also happy to offer implant-retained dental bridges for a healthier and longer-lasting solution to tooth loss. Instead of crowns, two dental implants will be placed within the jawbone on either side of the gap to serve as support for the new bridge. This approach is more conservative and won’t require healthy dental structure to be unnecessarily reduced.